Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Train the Trainer Programme
NES will be funding two cohorts of a Technology Enhanced Learning - Train the Trainer Programme, and are now accepting applications for the first cohort starting on 19 May 2022.
This is an introductory level programme which lets health and care staff, who design and deliver training, experience the course from the view of the learner, and deliver the programme themselves.
Delivered by the University of Highland and Islands, the course is aimed at those working in learning and development roles in health, care and third sector who:
- are interested in delivering digital learning solutions
- want to develop their own digital skills
- want to increase technology use to benefit learners
Designed to combine core digital learning content within four virtual workshops, the course requires 20 hours of learning over nine weeks. Participants must commit to attending the workshop sessions on the dates below:
- Session 1 - Thursday 19 May 2022, 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Session 2 - Friday 10 June 2022, 10 am to 11 am
- Session 3 - Thursday 30 June 2022, 10 am to 11 am
- Session 4 - Thursday 21 July 2022, 10 am to 11 am
Applications are welcome from employees in NHS Scotland, social care and the third sector, who are in a learning and development role and want to improve digital skills in their organisation or across the sector.
For further information and how to apply, email the team at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 02 May 2022.
April, 20 2022