NES at the NHS Scotland Event
We were delighted to be back ‘in-person’ at the NHS Scotland Event, which was held over 21-22 June 2022 at the P&J Live in Aberdeen. The title of the event was ‘Pandemic recovery and reform for the future’.
The event highlighted how innovation, service redesign, and transformational change were once again central to delivering safe, affordable and sustainable services. The event further emphasised the need to work across boundaries to improve outcomes for the people of Scotland through NHS Scotland and its partners. In the post COVID-19 era, recovery of our health and social care system is not simply an immediate task, but one of longer-term sustainability.
We were pleased to contribute to the event via five posters, exhibition stands and our award-winning mobile skills unit.
You can find out more about our posters on display at the following links:
- Working collaboratively to support healthcare built environment senior leadership development. Teresa McGougan, Angela King, Ann McQuiston (NHS Education for Scotland) and Geraldine O’Brien (NHS Scotland Assure).
- Innovation in General Practice training during COVID-19: Collaborating and co-designing an online training resource with GP trainees. Dr Katherina Tober and Dr Ciara Drummond, NHS Education for Scotland GP Medical Education Fellows 2021-22.
- National vaccination recording and data store. Anna Armstrong, Daniel Costa, Gavin Holt, NHS Education for Scotland.
- Evaluation of post-operative bleeding following first time CABG: aetiology and outcomes. Karim Morcos, Lisa Ishak, Phil Curry, Golden Jubilee National Hospital and NHS Education for Scotland.
- Embedding a ‘Once for Scotland’ approach to Allied Health Professions (AHPs) support and supervision. Jane Dudgeon, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and NHS Golden Jubilee, Julie Gillespie, NHS Grampian, Eileen Sharp, NHS Forth Valley, Valerie Laszlo, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde, Heather Lavalette, NHS Ayrshire and Arran (NHS Education for Scotland AHP practice workstream).
July, 18 2022