Launch of Quality Management of the Practice Learning Environment (QMPLE) app
As part of our ongoing effort to increase student engagement in the feedback process of their practice learning environment placements, the NMAHP QMPLE team launch the free QMPLE mobile app, available on apple and android systems for all students on nursing and midwifery placements in Scotland.
Who is it for?
All students with confirmed and released placements in nursing and midwifery in Scotland.
Where can students download it?
Apple App Store
Android App Store
What does it do?
The app accesses the same, real time, information from the QMPLE website and allows it to be viewed on a phone.
Students can access the following tabs:
- leave feedback
- learning environment details
- preparation for practice information
- you said, we did information
- location details
- environment contacts
- shift patterns
- additional information
How the NES QMPLE team are promoting the app
- a student-focused social media campaign
- spreading the message to all: practice education facilitators (PEFS), care home education facilitators (CHEFS), practice education leads (PERS), practice assessors in all boards as well as our university partners
How you can help
- engage with social media posts from @NESnmahp
- reply to us with your university Twitter handles and any field of practice specific accounts that could share this information
- include information in matriculation packs for new students that start placements
July, 28 2021