Education and Research Forum
The Education and Research Forum supports core educational development, services and delivery throughout NES and beyond. It brings together individuals responsible for educational delivery, e-Learning, training, development, research and regulation.
The Forum offers a platform to:
- Request educational and research advice
- Offer educational and research services
- Disseminate good practice
- Consider new educational and e-Learning developments
- Develop educational research and share its impact
There are three multidisciplinary operational workstreams and leads embedded throughout NES:
- Collective learning
- Learning environments
The NES Education Strategy will further build and embed additional themes and workstreams during 2012-2016. The e-Education Strategy is currently being implemented.