A suite of comprehensive educational training programmes which although primarily self-directed, learners may require some local support or mentorship to complete is available.
Educational Training Programmes
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Stewardship
- Cleanliness Champions Programme
- Decontamination of Re-usable Medical Devices (Local and Endoscopy)
- Domestic Services Education
- HAI Mandatory Induction Training Framework
- HAI Induction Training
- HAI Quality Improvement
- Prevention and Management of Pressure Ulcers
You can keep up-to-date with all the latest developments on the HAI News page or by subscribing to the bi-monthly HAI E-bulletin using the box on the right hand side of this page.
Other infection control and decontamination training
The HAI resource flyer (spring 2016) details the extensive range of education and training resources available. There is also a stand alone matrix which matches the resources to the target audience groups based on job roles, which may be of assistance when planning local training sessions for staff or identifying training needs for Personal Development Plans.